Wedding season is in full swing, and our team could use an extra set of hands. We’re excited to announce that we’re searching for one amazing intern! Interested? Read on!
- proficiency in Photoshop
- availability on two afternoons a week to work in our office and on Saturdays for event production
- exceptional organizational skills
- attention to detail
- high level of creativity
- office organization and decor/supplies management
- design project resourcing
- crafting, crafting, crafting!
- shipping assistance
- basic errand running
- day-of wedding production assistance
How To Apply:Send an email to email@example.com with the following:
- Your Resume
- A link to anything you think represents you and your work (examples include: personal blog, online portfolio, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, or even photos of the last creative project you worked on)
- In ~400 words, please tell us why you want to work for our team, why you’re interested in event design and the wedding planning business, and what special skills you can add to our team/environment.
Application Deadline: We will be accepting applications until Friday, June 13. Please include Lovestru.ck Summer Intern in the subject line of your email.
Note: We’re looking for someone who will go above and beyond, so get creative with the application process and catch our attention!
Photo by our friends, The Mullers