Erin and Dusty’s wedding was event I will never forget. We set up their beautiful tent reception through sprinkles and downpours of rain, but nothing got in the way of celebrating the marriage of this incredible couple. There was delicious food, great music, and the bride danced the night away in her gorgeous Vera Wang gown. The event concluded with an amazing fireworks show. Check out the feature on Glamour and Grace.
Eden and Zack were married at Skyline Ranch this past September, and their wedding was filled to the brim with fun details. I especially loved the gourmet picnic dinner prepared by Attitude on Food. Check out the feature and all of the great photos on Wedding Chicks.
I’ve been promising this post for awhile now. I’ve finally compiled a list of all of the stores I shopped to decorate our living room, dining room, entry, and my office. If you have a question about a specific product, leave a comment below!
- Home Decorator’s Collection (office chairs, living room desk chair)
- Wisteria (entry mirror, accessories)
- Cost Plus World Market (living room console table)
- Horchow (media console, living room chandelier)
- Furbish Studio (office lamp)
- Pottery Barn (accessories)
- West Elm (accessories, throws)
- One Kings Lane (mantle artwork)
- CB2 (accessories, lucite console)
- Crate & Barrel (lamp on media table, accessories)
- Restoration Hardware (living room desk, dining chairs, living room chairs)
- Rugs U.S.A. (not sure if I actually purchased anything from here…)
- Lamps Plus (Living Room lamps)
- Zinc Door (living room rug)
- Z Gallerie (accessories)
- Pier 1 (accessories)
- Jaysen Home (accessories)
- Terrain (accessories)
- Target (accessories, office benches)
- Ikea (office desk, office storage)
- Bernhardt (custom couch from Nebraska Furniture Mart)
- Hayneedle (entry table)
- Lee Douglas (living room ottoman)
- Jonathan Adler (pillows, accessories)
- Caitlyn Wilson Textiles (pillows)
- Anthropologie (accessories, entry rug)
- Books by the Foot (color-blocked books)
- Home Goods (office chalkboard)
- The Container Store (office baskets)
- Ballard Designs (no purchases, but good resource!)
- Pennyweight (art)
- Etsy (art)
I’m hoping to post more before and after photos soon, but check out our Style Me Pretty Living feature here.
Our Lovestru.ck team is so grateful to get to work with some amazing talent in the Midwest. We recently helped Jocelyn and Paul bring together some tremendous wedding vendors in both Nebraska and Kansas for their wedding in October. I’m happy to announce that their wedding was featured on Style Me Pretty yesterday!
Check out the feature here.