here! A special thank you to Jessica from Nostalgia Rentals for helping make my clients’ weddings more special with her beautiful vintage furniture and accessories.I was interviewed by The Omaha World Herald for an article about using vintage rentals in weddings. You can read the article in Sunday’s paper, or you can read it online back to top
- How do you make sushi even better!?!
- My favorite part!
- Have you read the new Utterly Engaged yet?
- She had me at those cat-eye glasses!
- The second to last picture is my fave!
- I wish I dressed like this every day
- Too cute for words! I love these macarons!
- Joy + Jose = magic
- The Domino Magazine “dog ears” are genius!
- Do you think they make one large enough for my 6’3″ husband?
- A beautiful dinner
- Funny and scary at the same time!
My weekly wedding awards post had to be put on hold yesterday, so I could announce some great news! I hope you think the inspiration below was worth the wait!back to top
Watch our final teaser video below and check out the website! I included some pictures from our photo shoot in February. I’ll post more photos later, but here are the wonderful business that helped us put the shoot together: Photography: The Mullers Prop Styling: Lovestru.ck Social Events Videography: Circuit Tree Studios | Wedding Memories of Omaha Stationery: Inclosed Attire: Princess Lasertron | Rhylan Lang | Ready or Knot | Inez Gill Wardrobe Styling: Fash Flood Beauty: BUNGALOW/8 | Parlour 1887 Flowers: Flor Couture | Shamrock and Thistle Floral Design Studio Desserts: Butterfly Bakery | Whisked Away Rentals: Nostalgia Vintage Event Rentals Models: Sarah Lorsung Tvrdik | Dani DuBay | Taylor Tracyback to top
- I love this metallic inspiration
- A classy bridal shower
- This will blow your mind!
- Beautiful plant toppers
- Ellen vs. Michelle Obama – Who wore it better: ugly prom dress edition
- Lovely letter pressed biz cards
- PANCAKES (I actually made them for dinner last night)
- This amazing artwork is made by one of my clients
- I love these birth announcements (and they’re for twins!)
- Spots and Flowers? Yes Please!!
- Is it bad that I want to buy this dog toy for myself?
- This would be a wonderful “welcome to the neighborhood” present
- Pastel wedding inspiration featuring a fresh flower bib necklace!
- 40 dresses under $1000! There’s some pretty amazing choices in there!